* Use water wisely - because the Pacific Northwest experiences a drought every summer.
* Garbage - improperly disposed of is an eyesore as well as a health hazard. Reduce, reuse, and recycle whenever possible.
* Human waste - when disposed of properly, doesn't pollute surface or ground water.
Find the best accommodation in Seattle
* Prepare yourself to meet other people by studying their customs and social taboos.
* Be aware of how inappropriate dress and body language affect other people.
* Make purchases that reinforce the traditional culture, not tourism culture.
* Travel only on established trails and roads.
* Let life that is wild stay that way: don't feed it, keep your distance, and don't make noise or actions that will stress it.
* Support local environment and conservation efforts.
We follow these guidelines and hope you will too!